Saturday 11 April 2009

A little bit of bother with a Dalek


Last night was the Online Circle Healing Session at the
Indie Shaman Forum so I thought I had better get some healing practice in yesterday afternoon.

Tried a few methods but really like focussing my thoughts with this chakra wand I found. Apparently it belongs to June but she hasn't used it for a while as she prefers to mess about with a candle and setting fire to pieces of paper.

Went to my usual spot on top of the set of drawers in the bedroom. Safely out of the way I thought. Then I heard 'Exterminate'!

'Seek ....... locate ....... destroy' .......... I could see something moving across the room then suddenly he flew to the top of the cupboard. How it did that I don't know as I couldn't see any wings and it didn't look like one of the little people.

'You are an enemy of the Daleks'

I tried sending Mr Dalek some positive vibes but he wasn't having any of it.

'We are the supreme beings'

Who did he think he is kidding? Enough was enough and I found his remote. That put a stop to it :)

1 comment:

  1. You sure that was a chakra wand and not a sonic screwdriver ;)

    ReplyDelete