Friday 3 July 2009

A Visit to the Castle and Ready for the Off


I just about have enough time before I venture to Dorset to bring you all up to date.

As promised last week if I was good, and I am a very well behaved house guest, we took a short trip to Leeds Castle.



We didn’t go inside as we had Scruffy the dog with us, but we had a good long walk around the grounds and stopped by the lake to see the ducks, swans and geese.


There were lots of different trees and flowers, and plants for me to forage under for a snack to keep me going along the way. I had a good time although I did find it rather tiring. I do only have small legs you know. I managed to have a good long rest for most of the week, which is just as well as for the past couple days I have been very busy.

Moonflower has been rushing around, packing all manner of things into the motor home ready for our trip. I was a little concerned that she may overlook some essential items, so thought that I had better help.





Well with everything almost ready now, all that is left for me to do is have a good meal of slugs and snails and then get an early night as we are setting off very early in the morning. I hope I won’t be too excited to sleep, thinking about the adventures that await me in Dorset.
I will see you all when I return with many tales to tell I hope.
Goodbye for now……Sham xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sham... hey looking good.. and so are the grubs down there judging by the smile of your face..

    Really looking forward to hearing of your exploits in Dorset..

    XXX Starshine.. :)

    ReplyDelete