Thursday 17 June 2010

Here in Greece but where next?


Ο εξαιρετικός περιπλανόμενος σκατζόχειρος σαμάνος Σαμ
( o exeretikos periplanomenos skanjoheros samanos Sam)

Shaman the extraordinary wandering hedgehog

I think my Greek has improved .... don't you?

Cathy and June from Indie Shaman have been plotting a secret surprise. I'm not sure what is going on other than I have to start packing again as I'm going back home to Indie Shaman. But apparently I won't have time to unpack as then I'm on my way to a secret destination. Will tell you all about it as soon as I know. It's all very exciting and very mysterious.

Before I packed I got out and about to take a look at some of Athens which is the capital of Greece. I'll post some more about that soon before I go. Its got very hot here, mid 30's C (90's F) so it will be quite nice to be somewhere a bit cooler for a while .... I'm not really designed for this heat.

While it was so hot I took the opportunity to look at some of Cathy's artwork. I'm sure she won't mind. Here's the Baron and a pretty lady. I've met him and he's quite the gentleman.

Cathy takes commissions on these wonderful Spirit Guide Portraits and you can see more of them if you click on the link. I had been hoping to paint a little something myself as I have a small talent of my own you know. But I somehow never managed to get the time so I think it will have to wait until another visit.



Humm ... I think we have the same chin. How great is this painting?! Cathy also takes Portrait and Pet Portrait commissions. Incidentally don't my glasses look cool? I think someone should paint my portrait as apparently I'm pretty memorable.
Got to go now as I'm going for a last look at Athens and have some more packing to do. I'm so curious as to where I'm going next. I'm going to see if I can get Cathy to tell me. Will let you all know as soon as I do!
















No comments:

Post a Comment